Foundation Level Training:
One-to-one or in small groups; a chance to evaluate your specific riding ability and look at areas you would like to improve. A great opportunity to establish a fundamental skills base that will lead on to more challenging and exhilarating riding.
Sessions are tailored to help you become more confident by delivering useful techniques that can be applied to a wide range of terrains and trails. Experience gradients, small obstacles, and fast single track to get the adrenaline pumping.
Support our Wheels For All off-road cycle training centre for the disabled & all project.
- Flat, easy, safe with beautiful and varied landscape
- Cream tea and pub stops en route
- A cross section through Cornish mining history and fascinating wildlife
- Children’s activity packs and challenges for trail cycle fun
- Cycle training, private lessons, guided rides, group tours, history and wildlife rides, and children’s club rides
- Picnic and children’s play area, farm shop, beer garden and parking free for all hirers