We cater for school groups of all sizes and levels with fully qualified and experienced instructors for a wide range of group activities.Specialising in school groups. Tell us the activity or event you need, and we’ll plan an exciting itinerary for you!!
- Fully qualified mountain bike & outdoor ed instructors
- Experienced ex-primary and secondary teachers
- First aid qualified and experienced
- Minibuses and drivers available
- Fully insured and risk assessed activities
- All age, ability, and needs catered for
- Various options of cycle based days and residential courses available, tailored to suit individual groups, from short taster sessions, to full rolling programs of residential activities
- On-site camping and b&b facilities
Bikeability is the Cycling Proficiency Test for the 21st century, designed to give the next generation the skills and confidence to ride their bikes on today’s roads. There are three Bikeability levels and children will be encouraged and inspired to achieve all three levels, recognising that there is always more to learn and to enjoy on a bike. Bikeability is administered by Cycling England. Cycling England works with a range of partners who all share a vision of more people cycling, more safely, more often.
Click here for more information on the Bikeability scheme or click on the CTSB Image on the left of this page for further details on certification and standards.